|←Author Index: Wi||George Wither
|An English poet and satirist.|
- A Poet's Home
- Her Beauty
- Rhomboidal Dirge
- Song: "Lordly gallants!"
- Song: "Shall I, wasting in despair."
- "Amarillis I Did Woo"
- Sonnet: On a Stolen Kiss
- A Christmas Carol
- A Rocking Hymn
- The Marigold
- Sonnet: On the Death of Prince Henry
- From a Satire written to King James I
Works about Wither
- “Wither, George,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Wither, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.