Author:George Woosung Wade
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wa||George Woosung Wade
|British cleric, professor, and author|
- Amos (1900)
- Book of Genesis (Longmans 1896)
- Book of the Prophet Isiah (Westminster Commentaries 1911) 2nd ed. 1929
- Books of Micah, Obadiah, Joel and Hosiah (Westminster Commentaries 1925)
- Elementary chapters in comparative philology (1887)
- Gospel according to Saint John (Murby 1936)
- Gospel according to St. Mark (Murby 1936)
- Gospel according to St. Matthew (Murby 1936)
- Gospel of Luke (Murby 1936)
- Little guide to Herefordshire (Methuen 1917), 3rd. ed. 1930
- New Testament history (Methuen 1922), 2nd ed. 1932
- Old Testament history (Methuen 1901), 10th ed. 1926, 12th ed. 1934, 13th ed. 1951
Publications with Stonehouse, G. G. V.
- Books of Zephaniah, Nahum and Habakkak (Westminster Commentaries 1929)
Publications with his brother; Wade, Joseph Henry
- Little guide to Somerset (Methuen 1907) 9th ed. 1933, 10th ed. 1949.
- Little guide to Monmouthshire (Methuen 1909) 2nd ed. 1930.
- Little guide to South Wales (Methuen 1913) 2nd ed. 1930
- 2 Samuel (Murby 1918)
- Documents of the New Testament (Murby 1934)
Works about Wade
- "Wade, Rev. George Woosung," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.