Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pa||Gertrude Parsons
|English novelist and writer on Catholic themes.|
- Thornberry Abbey: A Tale of the Established Church (1846)
- Joe Baker (1853)
- Edith Mortimer, or Trials of Life at Mortimer Manor (1857) (external scan)
- "How I Became a Hero" in Once a Week, Series 1, I (1859)
- Emma's Cross: A Tale (1859)
- George Morton, the Boy and the Man (1859)
- Dyrbington Court, or The Story of John Julian's Prosperity (1861)
- Ruth Baynard's Story (1861) (external scan)
- The Romance of Cleaveside (1867) 3 vols.
- Ursula's Love Story (1869) 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Avice Arden: The Old Man's Romance (1870)
- Sun and Shade (1871) 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Beautiful Edith (1873) 3 vols.
- The Story of Fordington Hall (1873) (external scan)
- Wrecked and Saved (1878) (external scan)
- Under Temptation (1878) 3 vols.
- Love-knots (1881) 3 vols.
- The Sisters of Ladywell (1881)
- Thomas Rileton: His Family and Friends (1890) (external scan)
- The Life of St. Ignatius of Loyola (1860)
- Afternoons with Mrs. Maitland: A Book of Household Instruction and Entertainment (1860) (external scan)
- The Life of St. Colette, the Reformer of the Three Orders of St. Francis (1879)