Author:Gilbert Abbott à Beckett
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||Gilbert Abbott à Beckett
|Punch and active journalist on The Times and The Morning Herald; also produced some fifty or sixty plays.English writer; one of the original staff of|
- "The Poet at Home" in Bentley's Miscellany, January 1842.
- "Found Twenty Years After" in Once a Week, August 30, 1862.
Works about à Beckett
- "À Beckett, Gilbert Abbott," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "À Beckett, Gilbert Abbott," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "À Beckett, Gilbert Abbott," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)