Author:Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Le||Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
|German writer, philosopher, dramatist, publicist, and art critic|
- Dramatic works, 1888 vol 1, vol 2
- Selected prose works, 1890 external source
- "German fables, p. 423-434" An argosy of fables, 1921.
Works about Lessing
- Laokoon; Lessing, Herder, Goethe; selections, 1910 external source
- “Lessing, Gotthold Ephraim” by James Sime in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1882).
- "Lessing, Gotthold Ephraim," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Lessing, Gotthold Ephraim," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Lessing, Gotthold Ephraim," by James Sime and John George Robertson in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Lessing, Gotthold Ephraim," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)