|←Author Index: Gr||Gregory I
|pope from 590 to 604|
- The Book of Pastoral Rule, and Selected Epistles, of Gregory the Great in Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers: Series II
- Pope Gregory's account of Life in a Monastery
Works about Pope Gregory
- "St Gregory the Great" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed. 1880.
- "Saint Gregory the Great" in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed. 1911.
- “Pope St. Gregory I,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Gregory I,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Gregorius I. (The Great), bp. of Rome,” in Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century, (ed.) by Henry Wace and William C. Piercy, London: John Murray (1911)