Author:Grenville Arthur James Cole
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Co||Grenville Arthur James Cole
|FRS, FGS, MRIA. English professor of geology and mineralogy at the Royal College of Science in Dublin|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. A. J. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. A. J. C."
- The Gypsy road; a journey from Krakow to Coblentz (1894) (external scan)
- Open-air studies in geology (1902) (external scan)
- Aids in practical geology (nd) 5th ed. 1906
- The changeful earth; an introduction to the record of the rocks (1911) (external scan)
- Outlines of mineralogy for geological students (1913) (external scan)
- The growth of Europe (1914) (external scan)
- Ireland, the outpost (1919) (external scan)
- General guide to the natural history collections : description of the raised map of Ireland (1920) (external scan)
- Rocks and Their Origins (1924)
- 1885-1900 volumes
- 2nd supplement
Works about Cole
- "Cole, Grenville Arthur James," in Thom's Irish Who's Who (p. 41), Dublin: Alexander Thom & Co. (1923)