- History of Public Franchises in New York City. New York: Reform Club Committee on City Affairs, (1900).
- The History of Tammany Hall. New York: self-published, (1901) IA
- The History of Tammany Hall Revised edition (1917)
- History of the Great American Fortunes. Volume 1; Volume 2; Volume 3. Chicago: Charles H. Kerr & Co., 1909–1910.
- Beyond the Borderline of Life: A Summing Up of the Results of the Scientific Investigation of Psychic Phenomena. (1910) IA
- History of The Supreme Court of the United States. (1912)
- A History of Canadian Wealth. (1914) One volume only of a projected two volumes published.
- The German Myth: The Falsity of Germany's "Social Progress" Claims. New York: Boni and Liveright, (1918) IA
- Ye Olden Blue Laws New York: Century Co., (1921) IA
- The History of American Idealism (1925)
- America Strikes Back (1935)
- "The Increased Cost of Living" (1911) in The Masses
- "A Study of the Causes of Industrial Accidents," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 14 (Sept. 1915), pp. 672–694.
- “Bolshevist Propaganda Ninety Years Ago,” The Weekly Review, Vol. I, May/December, (1919) IA
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1942, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse