Author:Harry Reginald Holland Hall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Harry Reginald Holland Hall
|British archaeologist and historian; Assistant in, and later Keeper of the Department of Egyptian and Assyrian Antiquities, British Museum; published under Harry Reginald Hall |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. R. H."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. R. H."
- The Oldest Civilization of Greece: Studies of the Mycenaean Age (1901) (external scan)
- Coptic and Greek Texts of the Christian Period in the British Museum (1905)
- Handbook for Egypt and the Sudan (1907) (external scan)
- Days before history () (external scan)
- Catalogue of Egyptian scarabs, etc., in the British Museum (1913) (external scan)
- Aegean archaeology : an introduction to the archaeology of prehistoric Greece (1915) (external scan)
- Ancient History of the Near East (1913)
- "Renouf, Peter le Page," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Ceramics," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (Egypt and Western Asia)
- "Plate," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Works about Hall