Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Co||Hartley Coleridge
|Samuel Taylor ColeridgeEnglish writer; son of the poet|
- The worthies of Yorkshire and Lancashire; being lives of the most distinguished persons that have been born in, or connected with, those provinces (1832)
- The Life of Andrew Marvel (1835)
- Life of Massinger (1839).
- The dramatic works of Massinger and Ford with an introduction (1848)
- Anima Poetæ from the note-books of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1823)
- Letters of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1895), in 2 vols.
Works about Coleridge
- "Coleridge, Hartley," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Coleridge, Hartley," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Coleridge, Hartley," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)