|←Author Index: Ra||Hastings Rashdall
English cleric and philosopher, who expounded a theory known as ideal utilitarianism. Dean of Carlisle.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. R-l."
- John Huss (1879) 
- The Universities of Europe in the Middle Ages (1895) in 2 vols.
- Doctrine and Development: University Sermons (1898) 
- New college (1901) 
- Christus in Ecclesia: Sermons on the Church and Its Institutions (1904) 
- Ethics (1907) 
- The Theory Of Good And Evil (1907) in 2 vols.
- The problem of evil ([1912?]) 
- Is Conscience an Emotion?: Three Lectures on Recent Ethical Theories (1914) 
- Conscience & Christ: Six Lectures on Christian Ethics (1916) 
- The idea of atonement in Christian theology (1920) 
Works about Rashdall
- The Life of Hastings Rashdall by P. E. Hastings