Author:Henry Augustus Rowland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||Henry Augustus Rowland
United States physicist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. A. R."
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “A Plea for Pure Science,” in Popular Science Monthly, 24 (November 1883)
- “The Physical Laboratory in Modern Education,” in Popular Science Monthly, 29 (August 1886)
Works about Rowland
- “Rowland, Henry Augustus,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- “Rowland, Henry Augustus,” in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- “Rowland, Henry Augustus”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)