Author:Henry Augustus Rowland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||Henry Augustus Rowland
|United States physicist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. A. R."
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "A Plea for Pure Science" in Popular Science Monthly, 24 (November 1883)
- "The Physical Laboratory in Modern Education" in Popular Science Monthly, 29 (August 1886)
Works about Rowland
- "Rowland, Henry Augustus," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1900)
- "Rowland, Henry Augustus," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Rowland, Henry Augustus," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)