|←Author Index: Br||Henry Brooke
- An occasional (A second-tenth) letter from the Farmer to the free-men of Dublin (1749) external link
- Fables for the Female Sex with Edward Moore, Francis Hayman (1761) external link
- Fool of Quality (1777) external link
Works about Brooke
- “Brooke, Henry (1703?-1783),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Brooke, Henry,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Brooke, Henry,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).