Author:Henry Charles Moore
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mo||Henry Charles Moore
|English author and journalist; assistant editor of the Rangoon Gazette, Good Words and the Sunday Magazine, and the Record; for some years London correspondent of the Empress, of Calcutta |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. C. M."
- The Dacoit's treasure, or, In the days of Po Thaw : a story of adventure in Burma (1897) 
- Omnibuses and cabs: their origin and history (1902)
- Marching to Ava (1904)
- Afloat on the Dogger bank; a story of adventure in the North Sea and in China (1906) 
- Noble Deeds of the World's Heroines
- Under Jellicoe's Command (1916)
Contributions to Dictionary of National Biography
- “Shillibeer, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Shaw, John (1789-1815),” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works about Moore