Author:Henry Crabb Robinson
|←Author Index: Ro||Henry Crabb Robinson
|William Blakediarist, war correspondent. Reminisces relating to the English Romantic movement, Shiller, Goethe, et al. His works include the earliest sources on his contemporary,|
- Correspondence in The Times
- Diary, Reminiscences and Correspondence, 1869. Three volumes. (page scan index vol. 1)
- Extracts from the Diary, Letters, and Reminiscences of Henry Crabb Robinson, reprinted in Symons, A. William Blake, 1907 Part II Records from contemporary sources. p. 251-306
- Blake, Coleridge, Wordsworth, Lamb, etc., being selections from the Remains of Henry Crabb Robinson. 1922. Edited by E J Morley
- “Robinson, Henry Crabb,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Robinson, Henry Crabb,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.