Author:Henry Francis Lyte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Poems; chiefly Religious
- Abide with me hymn (1847)
- Far from my heavenly home
- God of mercy, God of grace
- Jesus, I my cross have taken
- Pleasant are Thy courts above
- Praise, my soul, the king of heaven
Works about Lyte
- "Lyte, Henry Francis," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Lyte, Henry Francis," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Lyte, Henry Francis," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Lyte, Henry Francis," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.