Author:Henry Frederick Baker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Henry Frederick Baker
|British mathematician, working mainly in algebraic geometry |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. F. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. F. Ba."
- Abel's theorem and the allied theory, including the theory of the theta functions (1897) 
- The collected mathematical papers of James Joseph Sylvester Volume 1 (December 1904) 
- The collected mathematical papers of James Joseph Sylvester Volume 4 (December 1904) 
- An introduction to the theory of multiply periodic functions Volume 2 (1907) 
- (Functions of Complex Variables)