|←Author Index: Ha||Henry Hallam
- View of the State of Europe during the Middle Ages, 1821 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4
- Supplemental notes to the View of the state of Europe during the middle ages, 1848 external link
- The constitutional history of England from the accession of Henry VII. to the death of George II, 1827 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4
- Literature of Europe Introduction to the Literature of Europe in the Fifteenth, Sixteenth, and Seventeenth Centuries, 1839 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4
Works about Hallam
- “Hallam, Henry,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hallam, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.