Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Henry Hallam
- View of the State of Europe during the Middle Ages, 1818 vol 1, vol 2
- Historical Essays, 1828 external source
- Supplemental notes to the View of the state of Europe during the middle ages, 1848 external link
- The Constitutional History of England from the Accession of Henry VII. to the Death of George II., 1827 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4
- Literature of Europe Introduction to the Literature of Europe in the Fifteenth, Sixteenth, and Seventeenth Centuries, 1839 vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4
- Remains in Verse and Prose of Arthur Henry Hallam, by Arthur Henry Hallam (1834) external source (1853 edition)
Works about Hallam
- "Hazlitt and Hallam" in A third gallery of portraits by George Gilfillan, 1857 external source
- "Hallam, Henry," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Hallam, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Hallam, Henry," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Hallam, Henry," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)