Author:Henry Hart Milman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The life of Edward Gibbon, esq. (1839) (external scan)
- The History of Latin Christianity (1854) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Life of Quintus Horatius Flaccus (1854) (external scan)
- Life of Thomas à Becket (1860) (external scan)
- Memoir of Lord Macaulay (1862) (external scan)
- The Agamemnon of Aeschylus and the Bacchanals of Euripides, with passages from the lyric and later poets of Greece (1865) (external scan)
- Annals of St. Paul's Cathedral (1868) (external scan)
- Savonarola, Erasmus, and other essays (1870) (external scan)
Works about Milman
- Henry Hart Milman, D.D., dean of St. Paul's (1900) (external scan)
- "Milman, Henry Hart," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Milman, Henry Hart," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Milman, Henry Hart," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Milman, Henry Hart," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.