Author:Henry Hart Milman
|←Author Index: Mi||Henry Hart Milman
English historian and ecclesiastic; Prebendary of St. Peter's, Westminster.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology by the initials "H. H. M."
- The life of Edward Gibbon, esq. (1839) external link
- The History of Latin Christianity (1854) vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, vol 4, vol 5, vol 6, vol 7, vol 8
- Life of Quintus Horatius Flaccus (1854) external link
- Life of Thomas à Becket (1860) external link
- Memoir of Lord Macaulay (1862) external link
- The Agamemnon of Aeschylus and the Bacchanals of Euripides, with passages from the lyric and later poets of Greece (1865) external link
- Annals of St. Paul's Cathedral (1868) external link
- Savonarola, Erasmus, and other essays (1870) external link
Works about Milman
- Henry Hart Milman, D.D., dean of St. Paul's (1900) [https://archive.org/details/henryhartmilman00milmuoft
- “Milman, Henry Hart,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Milman, Henry Hart,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Milman, Henry Hart,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911