Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Hi||Henry Higgs
Henry Campbell-Bannerman, UK prime minister
CB; English civil servant and economist; private secretary (1905-1908) to Sir |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. H-s"
- The physiocrats : six lectures on the French économistes of the 18th century (1897) (External scan)
- The Financial System of the United Kingdom (1914) (External scan)
- National Economy (1917) (External scan)
- A Primer of National Finance (1919) (External scan)
- Financial Reform (1924)
- Life and Work of Richard Cantillon (1931)
- “Young, Arthur (1741-1820),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “The Expenditure of the Working Classes,” in Popular Science Monthly, 57 (September 1900)
Works about Higgs