Author:Henry IV (1050-1106)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Henry IV.
|←Author Index: He||Henry IV
|Holy Roman Emperor from 1056 to 1105|
- Letter of Henry IV to Gregory VII (1076).
- Summons of Henry IV to the Council of Worms (1076).
- Promise of the King to offer Obedience to the Pope (Convention of Oppenheim, 1076).
- Edict cancelling the Sentence against Gregory VII (Convention of Oppenheim, 1076).
- Decree of the Emperor Henry IV Concerning a Truce of God (1085).
Letters to Henry
Works about Henry
- Letter of the Bishops to Gregory VII (1076).
- First Deposition and Banning of Henry IV by Gregory VII (1076).
- Gregory VII's Justification of himself to the Germans by Gregory VII (1076).
- Letter to the German Princes concerning the Penance of Henry IV at Canossa by Gregory VII (1077).
- Second Deposition and Banning of Henry IV by Gregory VII (1080).
- Letter to Bishop Hermann of Metz by Gregory VII (1081).
- "Henry IV (2)," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Henry IV. (Roman emperor)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Henry IV (emperor of Germany)," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)