Author:Henry IV (1367-1413)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Henry IV.
|←Author Index: He||Henry IV
|King of England and Lord of Ireland from 1399 to 1413|
Works about Henry IV
- "Henry IV," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Henry IV. of England," by Charles Lethbridge Kingsford in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- The First Part of King Henry the Fourth by William Shakespeare (1597)
- The Second Part of King Henry the Fourth by William Shakespeare (late 1590s)
- "Henry IV," by William Hazlitt in Characters of Shakespear's Plays (1817)