Author:Henry Morley (1822-1894)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Henry Morley.
|←Author Index: Mo||Henry Morley
|British academic; one of the earliest professors of English Literature|
- The King and the Commons: Cavalier and Puritan Song (1868) 
- Early prose romances (1889) (transcription project)
- Essays (1886), by Abraham Cowley, with an Introduction and Notes
- The Christian Year (1887)
- Utopia (1901) based on a translation by Gilbert Burnet of the 1516 Latin original by Thomas More
- Ireland under Elizabeth and James I.
Works about Morley
- "Morley, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Morley, Henry," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Morley, Henry," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)