Author:Henry Newton Dickson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Di||Henry Newton Dickson
|Professor of Geography, University College, Reading, England.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. N. D."
- Meteorology: the elements of weather and climate (1893) (at archive.org)
- Circulation of the Surface Waters of the North Atlantic Ocean (1901)
- (in part)
- Climate and Weather (1912)
- Maps: How They Are Made, How to Read Them (1912)
- The Redistribution of Mankind (1914)
- "DICKSON, Henry Newton". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 485. 1907.