Author:Henry Ogg Forbes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fo||Henry Ogg Forbes
Scottish explorer, ornithologist, and botanist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. O. F."
- A naturalist's wanderings in the Eastern Archipelago, 1885 external link
- A hand-book to the primates, 1896 vol 1, vol 2
- The natural history of Sokotra and Abdel-Kuri, 1903 external link
- “Sokotra”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Forbes, Henry Ogg,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)