Author:Henry Ogg Forbes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fo||Henry Ogg Forbes
|Scottish explorer, ornithologist, and botanist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. O. F."
- A naturalist's wanderings in the Eastern Archipelago, 1885 external link
- A hand-book to the primates, 1896 vol 1, vol 2
- The natural history of Sokotra and Abdel-Kuri, 1903 external link
- “Sokotra,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Forbes, Henry Ogg,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)