Author:Henry Osborn Taylor
|←Author Index: Ta||Henry Osborn Taylor
American historian and legal scholar
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. O. T."
- A Treatise on the Law of Private Corporations (1902)
- The Classical Heritage of the Middle Ages (1911)
- The Mediaeval Mind, 1911
- Ancient Ideals (1913)
- Deliverance: The Freeing Of The Spirit In The Ancient World (1915)
- The Mediaeval Mind: A History of the Development of Thought and Emotion in the Middle Ages, in 2 volumes (1919)
- Thought and Expression in the Sixteenth Century, in 2 volumes (1920)
- Greek Biology and Medicine (1922)
- Fact: The Romance Of Mind (1923) - Still under copyright
- Human Values And Verities (1928) - Still under copyright
- A Historian's Creed (1939) - Still under copyright