Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Si||Henry Sidgwick
|English Utilitarian philosopher|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. S."
- Principles of Political Economy (1887) (external scan)
- 'Criteria of Truth and Error' in Mind, New Series, Vol. 9, No. 33 (Jan., 1900), 8-25.
- "Ethics," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (1911) (in part)
- The Methods of Ethics
Works about Sidgwick
- "Sidgwick, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Sidgwick, Henry," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Henry Sidgwick: A Memoir (1906) by Sidgwick, A., E.M. and H. (external scan)