|←Author Index: Sp||Sir Henry Spelman
|English historian and antiquary, wrote valuable works on legal and ecclesiastical antiquities|
- History of Sacrilege (1698)
- Glossarium Archæologicum (1626 and 1664)
- A History of the English Councils (1639)
- Tenures by Knight-service (1641)
Works about Spelman
- “Spelman, Sir Henry,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Spelman, Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.