Author:Henry Stanley Bennett
- The Pastons and their England (1922)
- England from Chaucer to Caxton (1928)
- Life on the English Manor (1937)
- The Author and his Public in the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Centuries (1938)
- Shakespeare's Audience (1944)
- Medieval Literature and the Modern Reader (1945)
- Chaucer and Fifteenth-Century Verse and Prose (1947)
- English Books and Readers, volume 1, 1475 to 1557: Being a Study in the History of the Book Trade from Caxton to the Incorporation of the Stationers' Company (1952)
- Six Medieval Men and Women (1955)
- English Books and Readers, volume 2, 1558 to 1603 (1965)
- English Books and Readers, volume 3, 1603 to 1640 (1970)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1972, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse