Author:Henry Stewart Cunningham
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Earl Canning. Rulers of India series. 1891. (transcription project)
- Seventeenth Convocation Address of the University of Madras (1874) (transcription project)
Works about Cunningham
- "Cunningham, Sir Henry Stewart," in The Indian Biographical Dictionary, by C. Hayavadana Rao, Madras: Pillar & Co. (1915)
- "Cunningham, Henry Stewart," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Cunningham, Henry Stewart," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.