Author:Henry Thomas Colebrooke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Co||Henry Thomas Colebrooke
|English official in India; wrote works on Indian culture, language; botanist.|
- "Description of select Indian Plants" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, 12 (1818), pp. 351−361
- Kosha, Or Dictionary of the Sanscrit Language by Umura Singha with an English Interpretation and Annotations by H.T. Colebrooke. (3rd edition, 1891). Calcutta: Haragobinda Rakshit.
- Miscellaneous Essays. London: W.H. Allen & Company. 
- On the Religion and Philosophy of the Hindus. London: Williams & Norgate.
- Algebra, with Arithmetic and mensuration: from the Sanscrit of Brahmegupta. By Brahmagupta, Bhāsakārācārya.
- Digest of Hindu law, on contracts and successions, Volume 1, Higginbotham, 1874
- Remarks on the husbandry and internal commerce of Bengal