Author:Henry of Huntingdon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- History of the English translated by Thomas Forester(transcription project)
Works about Henry
- "Henry of Huntingdon," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Henry of Huntingdon," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Henry of Huntingdon," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Henry of Huntingdon," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.