Author:Herbert Hall Turner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Tu||Herbert Hall Turner
|English astronomer and seismologist. Savilian Profesor of Astronomy and Director of the Observatory at Oxford University|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. H. T."
- Modern Astronomy (1901)
- Astronomical Discovery (1904)
- The Great Star Map (1912)
- “Eclipse,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- “Photography, Celestial,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “Photometry#Celestial,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- J. L. E. Dreyer and H. H. Turner (eds.), History of the Royal Astronomical Society 1820–1920 (1923, reprinted 1987)
- Index:A Voyage in Space (1913).djvu under transcription
Articles in Popular Science Monthly