Author:Herbert Hall Turner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Tu||Herbert Hall Turner
English astronomer and seismologist. Savilian Profesor of Astronomy and Director of the Observatory at Oxford University
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. H. T."
- Modern Astronomy (1901)
- Astronomical Discovery (1904)
- The Great Star Map (1912)
- “Eclipse”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- “Photography, Celestial”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- “Photometry: Celestial”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- J. L. E. Dreyer and H. H. Turner (eds.), History of the Royal Astronomical Society 1820–1920 (1923, reprinted 1987)
- Index:A Voyage in Space (1913).djvu under transcription
Articles in Popular Science Monthly