Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: St||Herbert Stephen
|English barrister |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. S.-n."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. S.*"
- 1885-1900 volumes
- 1st supplement
- Bowen, Charles Synge Christopher
- Bramwell, George William Wilshere
- Coleridge, John Duke
- Hannen, James
- 2nd supplement
- Field, William Ventris
- Grant Duff, Mountstuart Elphinstone
- Hawkins, Henry
- Jeune, Francis Henry
- Smith, Archibald Levin
- Stephen, Alexander Condie
- Wright, Robert Samuel
- "Lytton, Edward George Earle Lytton, Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Stephen
- "Stephen, Herbert," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "STEPHEN, Sir Herbert". Who's Who, 59: p. 1671. 1907.