|←Author Index: St||Herbert Stephen
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. S.-n."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. S.*"
- Venables, George Stovin
- Bowen, Charles Synge Christopher (DNB01)
- Bramwell, George William Wilshere (DNB01)
- Coleridge, John Duke (DNB01)
- Hannen, James (DNB01)
- Field, William Ventris (DNB12)
- Grant Duff, Mountstuart Elphinstone (DNB12)
- Hawkins, Henry (DNB12)
- Wright, Robert Samuel (DNB12)
- “Lytton, Edward George Earle Lytton, Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "STEPHEN, Sir Herbert". Who's Who, 59: p. 1671. 1907.