Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Makers of Madness, a play in one act and three scenes (1914)
- From Fifes and Drums by The Vigilantes (1917):
- "To the Makers of Song" (untitled in text; follows Table of Contents) p. ; "Prayer During Battle" p. 121.
- "Resurrection" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- "The Riders" from Patriotic pieces from the Great War (1918)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1964, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 58 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.