|←Author Index: Wa||Horace Walpole
|Earl of Orford. Also known as Horatio Walpole. A politician, writer, architectural innovator and namesake of his cousin Horatio Nelson.|
- Anecdotes of Painting (1762) [external scan]
- The Castle of Otranto (1764) [external scan]
- The Mysterious Mother (1768)
- Historic Doubts on the Life and Reign of Richard III (1768)
- On Modern Gardening (1780) [external scan]
- A Description of the Villa of Mr. Horace Walpole (1784)
- Hieroglyphic Tales (1785)
- The Letters of Horace Walpole, Earl of Orford
- Catalogue of the Royal and Noble Authors of England
Works about Walpole
- “Walpole, Horatio or Horace,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Walpole, Horatio (1678-1757),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Walpole, Horace,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)