Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "The Gret Gest of Arthure", in Select Remains of the Ancient Popular Poetry of Scotland (1822), by David Laing
- "The Awntyre of Gawane", in Scottish Alliterative Poems in Riming Stanzas (1897), edited by François Joseph Amours
- "The Pystyll of Swete Susan", in Select Remains of the Ancient Popular Poetry of Scotland (1822), by David Laing
Works about Huchown
- "Huchown," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Huchown, or Sir Hugh of Eglinton," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Huchown," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.