Author:Hugh Munro Ross
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Contributions to 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- "Alchemy," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Bell (House Bell)
- English Channel (Cross-Channel Communication)
- Coal (in part)
- Kelvin, William Thomson, Baron (with William Garnett)
- Railways (Introductory)
- Signal (Army Signalling (in part) and Railway Signalling (in part))
- Typography (Modern Practical Typography (in part))
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1954, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 68 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.