Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The History of the English College at Doway, from its first foundation in 1568 to the present time (1713)
- The Secret Policy of the English Society of Jesus, discovered in a series of attempts against the clergy. In eight parts and twenty-four letters, directed to their Provincial (1715)
- Pax Vobis: An Epistle to the Three Churches (1721)
- Certamen Utriusque Ecclesiæ (1724)
- An Abridgment of Christian Doctrine (1724)
- Flores Cleri Anglo-Catholici (1724).
- The Church History of England, from the year 1500 to the year 1688. Chiefly with regard to Catholicks, being a complete account of the Divorce, Supremacy, Dissolution of Monasteries, and first attempts for a Reformation under King Henry VIII, the unsettled state of the Reformation under Edward VI, the interruption it met with from Queen Mary; with the last hand put to it by Queen Elizabeth, together with the various fortunes of the Catholick Cause during the reigns of King James I, King Charles I, King Charles II, and King James II. Particularly the Lives of the most eminent Catholicks, Cardinals, Bishops, Inferior Clergy, Regulars, and Laymen … with the foundation of all the English Colleges and Monasteries abroad (1737), in 3 vols.
- An Apology for the Church History of English (1742)
- Annals of the Reign of Henry VIII
- Annals of the Heptarchy, Normans
Works about Tootell