|←Author Index: Cr||Isaac Crewdson
|Founded the Beaconites which caused a schism in English Quakers.|
- Hints on a Musical Festival at Manchester, (1827)
- Trade to the East Indies (c.1827).
- The Doctrine of the New Testament on Prayer (1831)
- A Beacon to the Society of Friends (1835)
- A Defence of the Beacon (1836)
- Water Baptism an Ordinance of Christ (1837)
- The Trumpet Blown, or an Appeal to the Society of Friends (1838)
- Observations on the New Birth (1844)
- abridgments of Baxter's Saint's Rest
- abridgments of Andrew Fuller's Religious Declension
- “Crewdson, Isaac,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- referring to West Indian slavery