Author:Isaac Joslin Cox
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Co||Isaac Joslin Cox
|United States history professor|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "I. J. C"
- “Taylor, Zachary,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “Wilkinson, James,” in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “United States,” in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905) (in part)
- “Cox, Isaac Joslin,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Cox, Isaac Joslin,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)