Author:Isaac Joslin Cox
|←Author Index: Co||Isaac Joslin Cox
United States history professor
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "I. J. C"
- “Taylor, Zachary”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Wilkinson, James”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “United States,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905. (in part)
- “Cox, Isaac Joslin,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Cox, Isaac Joslin,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)