|←Author Index: Go||Sir Israel Gollancz
English literary scholar; chair of English language and literature at King's College, London
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "I. G."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "I. G."
- Pearl, an English poem of the 14th century (1891) 
- Cynewulf's Christ, an eighth century English epic (1892) 
- Exeter Book of Anglo-Saxon Poetry (1895)
- Syllabus of a course of lectures on Elizabethan literature: the drama : to be delivered at Halifax and Bury St. Edmund's in the Michaelmas term, 1887 ([1897?]) 
- Hamlet in Iceland (1898)
- Life of Shakespeare () 
- The Book of Homage to Shakespeare (1916)
- The Parliament of the Three Ages
- The Caedmon Manuscript of Anglo-Saxon Biblical Poetry' (1925)
- The Sources of Hamlet (1926).
- “Orm,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Strode, Ralph,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Pearl, The” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911