Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Gentleman from San Francisco, and other stories (1923) (external scan)
- The Gentleman from San Francisco (Господин из Сан-Франциско, 1915), in Best Russian Short Stories
- The Village (Translation from the original Russian text by Isabel Hapgood) () (external scan)
- Reminiscences of Anton Chekhov/A. P. Chekhov
- "Elijah, the Prophet" in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 3, April 1916
- "Figures", in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 5, June 1916.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1953, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 69 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.