Author:Jack the Ripper
|←Author Index: Ja||Jack the Ripper
(1865 – fl. 1888)
|Also known as the Whitechapel Murderer and Leather Apron: serial killer of unknown identity, generally believed to have been active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888.|
"Over the course of the Ripper murders, the police, newspapers, and others received hundreds of letters regarding the case. [...] Hundreds of letters claimed to have been written by the killer himself." — Excerpted from Jack the Ripper on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Works about Jack the Ripper
- "Another London Horror", British Daily Whig (October 02, 1888).
- "The Whitehall Discovery Inquest Today", St. James Gazette (October 02, 1888).
- "The Whitehall Murder", The Daily Telegraph (October 03, 1888).
- "Ghastly Murder in the East-End" (1888).
- "The Latest Murder", Olean Democrat (September 12th 1889).