Author:James Anderson (1662-1728)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:James Anderson.
|←Author Index: An||James Anderson
|Scottish antiquary and historian|
- An historical essay, shewing that the crown and Kingdom of Scotland, is imperial and independent (1705)
- Libri de rebus Britannicis, scilicet, Anglicis, Scoticis et Hibernicis (1723)
- Collections relating to the history of Mary, queen of Scotland (1727)
- Royal genealogies; or, The genealogical tables of emperors, Kings and princes, from Adam to these times; in Two Parts. Part I. (1736)
- Selectus Diplomatum et Numismatum Scotiae Thesaurus (1739, edited by )
Works about Anderson
- "Anderson, James (1662-1728)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Anderson, James," in A biographical dictionary of eminent Scotsmen, (ed.) by Thomas Thomson, Glasgow: Blackie and Son (1857, 2nd edition) in 9 vols.