Author:James Anderson (1739-1808)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: An||James Anderson
|Scottish economist and agricultural writer|
- "Essays on Planting" in Ruddiman's Edinburgh Weekly Magazine (1771)
- Essays relating to agriculture and rural affairs (1777), in 2 vols.
- Miscellaneous observations on planting and training timber-trees : particularly calculated for the climate of Scotland (1777) (external scan)
- A practical treatise on chimneys: containing full directions for preventing or removing smoke in houses (1777) (anon.) (external scan)
- Observations on the Means of exciting a Spirit of National Industry (1777)
- The interest of Great Britain with regard to her American colonies, considered (1783)
- An Account of the present State of the Hebrides (1785)
- Observations on Slavery (1789)
- A General View of the Agriculture and Rural Economy of the County of Aberdeen (1794)
- The Bee, or literary weekly intelligencer (December 1790 to January 1794, 163 issues), in 18 vols.
- On an Universal Character (1795)
- Recreations in agriculture, natural-history, arts, and miscellaneous literature (1799), in 5 vols.
Works about Anderson