|←Author Index: Bo||James Boswell
|Author and biographer|
- Dorando, a Spanish Tale (1767, anonymously)
- An Account of Corsica (1768) (transcription project)
- The Hypochondriack (1777-1783, a monthly series in the London Magazine)
- "The Riot" (c.1780, a poem about the Gordon Riots)
- The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides (1785) (External scan)
- The Life of Samuel Johnson (1791) (External scan)
- No Abolition of Slavery (1791 poem) Project Gutenberg
- Boswell's London Journal,1762-1763
- Boswell in Holland,1763-1764, including his correspondence with Belle de Zuylen (ZeÌlide)
- Boswell on the Grand Tour: Germany and Switzerland,1764
- Boswell on the Grand Tour: Italy,Corsica, and France,1765-1766
- Boswell in Search of a Wife, 1766-1769 (External scan)
- Boswell for the Defence, 1769-1774
- Boswell: the Ominous Years, 1774-1776
- Boswell in Extremes, 1776-1778
- Boswell: Laird of Auchinleck , 1778-1782
- Boswell, the Applause of the Jury, 1782-1785
- Boswell, the English Experiment, 1785-1789
- Boswell: The Great Biographer, 1789-1795
Works about Boswell
- 'Mr James Boswell', noted in The Confessions of William-Henry Ireland (1805)
- “Boswell, James (1740-1795),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Boswell, James” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Boswell, James,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Boswell, James,” by Thomas Seccombe in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Boswell, James,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.