|←Author Index: Br||James Bryce
British jurist, historian and politician
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Br."
- The American Commonwealth, 1888
- Essays and Addresses on War, June 1918
- The Flora of the Island of Aran, 1859
- The Hindrances to Good Citizenship, 1909
- The Holy Roman Empire, 1862
- Impressions of South Africa, 1897
- Modern Democracies, 1921
- Report on the Condition of Education in Lancashire, 1867
- South America: Observations and Impressions, 1912
- Studies in Contemporary Biography, 1903
- Studies in History and Jurisprudence, 1901
- The Trade Marks Registration Act, with Introduction and Notes on Trade Mark Law, 1877
- Transcaucasia and Ararat, 1877
- University and Historical Addresses, 1913
- “Tribonian” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “United States” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Constitution and Government)
- Russia and Turkey, originally published in the Fortnightly Review, 1876
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.