Author:James Francis Stephens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: St||James Francis Stephens
|An English entomologist and ornithologist.|
- Nomenclature of British Insects: Being a Compendious List of Such Species (1829).
- The last six volumes of General Zoology, (1809–1826) (16 volumes)
- A systematic Catalogue of British insects (1829)
- A manual of British Coleoptera, or beetles (1839)
- Illustrations of British Entomology, (1828–1846)
Works about Stephens
- "Stephens, James Francis," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.