|←Author Index: Ha||James Hakewill
- The History of Windsor and its Neighbourhood (1813)
- A Picturesque Tour of Italy (1820)
- A Picturesque Tour of the Island of Jamaica (1825)
- Plans, Sections, and Elevations of the Abattoirs in Paris, with considerations for their adoption in London. (1828)
- An attempt to Determine the Exact Character of Elizabethan Architecture (1st ed: 1835; 2nd ed: 1836).
- Cælebs suited, or the Stanley Letters, (1812, attributed)
- “Hakewill, James,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.